Kinzer Naylor

After a brief hiatus from racing, due to my accident in Round 3 at
PIR, I returned to the raceway last weekend, eager to be back on my
bike. My fourth weekend on the track helped me return to where I had
been before my crash, which I was lucky enough to come away from
relatively unscathed. I had a rough start to the weekend, with the
clutch on my bike frying and having to exit the track after only 1.508
seconds. My A bike needed to be repaired, so I raced the 750 super
sport on my B bike, finishing in 11th place. Back on my A bike for the
Open super sport, my final race of the day, I finished in 3rd place.
    My second day on the track I raced in the 600 super bike, coming
in 11th but increasing my speed by .600 tenths more than the previous
day. In my final race, the 750 super bike, of the weekend I made
progress towards reaching my personal best, coming in just 8 tenths
slower at 1.11.9. In the race I was battling for 4th position but
crashed out of the race while trying to close the gap between myself
and the other riders.
    Overall I had a good weekend and made positive progression towards
my personal best lap time and advanced my overall skills as a rider,
as I do every time I'm on my bike. I hope to achieve faster times and
rider skill in my next race weekend.
    A big thanks to my sponsors: SpeedMotoCo, MotoFit group, Forever
Two Wheels Racing, Bridgestone, Sudco, P3 Racing, Racetech, and CMC
Performance for all the help and support they have provided. But most
of all I would like to thank my family for the constant love and
support they provide me, on and off the track.


Thank you!! 

Kinzer naylor