FTWCO Riding Coach Marc Perrone



I have been riding since I was about 12.. I took a break for many years after some Motocross when I was in my 20’s but picked everything back up after 9-11.. Life is just too short not to do what you want.. I am a Lead Instructor for Sportbike Tracktime in the Southern Division www.sportbiketracktime.com and get about a dozen weekends in a year. I really enjoy spending the time at the track.. We are there from Fridays to Sunday PM’s and it is always a good time on and off the track. I help people on the track advance their skills to become faster and more confident by teaching them the proper controls with the braking, gas and body position. If you have never experienced a day at the track… do it… I also enjoy working on bikes as much as I do riding them… My latest project was a basket case R1.. It was in boxes and completely torn apart.. After about 2 months it made its maiden voyage at the track… It was great to hear that engine scream after being apart for 10-11 years… Save them don’t Scrap them…
Keep up the great work… FTWCO Rocks….

Marc
Live and Breathe Motorcycles…