Introducing Newest FTWCO Cody Hunt #729


My name is Cody Hunt, I'm 15 years of age and I race flattrack motorcycles. I have been riding since I was 4 years old when I got my 1st JR 50 dirtbike. I live on the east coast of New York. I am good friends with one of your sponsored riders Nick Weimer #495. I also know Scott Rounds #12 and Mike Kramer #278. I actually race at the same track as these three helpful racers. This year I raced a half a year on my 250 framer and the second half I raced on my 2008 CRF250r dtx bike. I missed 4 races, but still managed to finish 3rd in points in 250 amateur at Oakland Valley. Next year I plan to race some District 3 AMA races at Square Deal, Electric City, and Lebanon Valley's high banked 1/2 mile!!  I finished up 2010 with 7 wins. Thank You guys and I wish all of your sponsored riders the best of luck! - Cody #729