Introducing Newest FTWCO Racer Nick Weimer #495


 Ever since I can remember, I've been around motorcycles. I remember being down in the basement when I was in diapers, checking out my sisters PW 50. When I was about 5 my dad finally threw me on it and let me ride around the yard. We started trail riding and messing around in the local sand pits.
     At the age of 7, in 2002 I got in my first flat track race at the Middletown Thunder Dome. I think I finished 3rd in the 50 class, but I cant remember (too many concussion from racing, ha). From there I made my way up through the ranks, 80, 100, 250 to my current bike which is a Rotax 600 in a Woods frame, which I'm borrowing from the local UPS guy. I also race vintage with an XR 500 in a Star Racer frame against some FTW riders, Mike Kramer and Scott Rounds.
    I took three second places in the points at Oakland Valley Speedway in Vintage, Sportsman, and Expert. For some winter projects, my dad and I are thinking about building a Harley K model, or a 500 Triumph in a Champion Frame. That's my story. Stoked to be part of the FTW team!  NICK