Brad Hardman





Hey hey
Thanks for the gear guys! 
Now I'm a few races into the season, I thought I'd best update you with a few pics so far!
I've been racing in the DTRA Flattrack championship here in the UK. The series is getting big now, apparently the biggest flattrack series outside of America. This means all the classes are getting super competitive.
This season is my first season of grasstrack. I've been learning how much looking after an 80's Jawa 500 on methanol needs! Luckily, when my bike has broken down I've been leant one to carry on racing. Its a steep leaning curve but I've been pretty consistently mid pack so hopefully that will get better as I get the hang of it. 
Photo credits to Ian Roxborough for the flattrack and some kind stranger who sent me some of the grasstrack. 
Thanks
Brad