Tim Neave





Hi FTW Co.,
 
Last Sunday we raced at Rye House for round 2 of the DTRA British Flat Track Championship.
I finally got my first Pro win, been 3 years coming so I'm pleased to get it under my belt, more to come now hopefully!

I finished 2nd, 3rd and 1st in my heat races which meant I had qualified for third pick on the front row in the final.
I made a great start, and after a little bunching on the first turn, I made a clear run and led the 12-lap final from start to finish. I gained a comfortable lead over 2nd position Ade Collins, of whom has been unbeatable on the outdoor circuits for the last 2 years.

It was also a great day for me in the Thunderbike class! After winning all my heat races, I went on to win the Final. After last meetings bike failure, I was unable to compete, so I'm in need of the points now.

Kind Regards,

Tim