Hi FTWco,
I hope you have had a good Christmas and I wish you all the best for the new year!

I competed in round 1 of the British Indoor Flat Track Championship on Thursday 27th Dec. 
The day started out really good as I won my first heat fairly easily, I finished 2nd in heat 2. 
Heat 3, I started from the back from in this race; after battling for the entire race to work my way through the field, I passed first place around the outside to take the win on the last lap. As a result of this, I was highest points scorer giving my first pick on the front row for the semi final. 
Semi final, I made a terrible start and was 6th into the first corner. I only managed to pass 2 riders and so finished 4th, meaning I did not get a direct transfer to the final and so had to go through the Last Chance race. 
Last Chance, I started on the front row alongside no.1 Ade Collins. My start was better and I finished 2nd in the race, leaving me with a back row start position for the 12 lap final.
Final, I set out riding smoothly and passed riders throughout the race, passing a rider on the last corner to finish 4th overall. Suzuki team mate Pete Boast finished 2nd in the final and my twin brother Tom won.
I feel I messed up my semi final, If I had started from the front row for the final I think I would have stood a good chance of winning the main event. I'll learn from my mistakes and come back stronger for round 2 of the indoor championship in February.

Yesterday I was racing at Mablethorpe Beach for round 6 of the championship. After missing round 5 for an indoor flat track practice day, I am currently down on points and stand in 2nd position in the championship.
I didn't feel particularly fast in practice, so made a few changes to the motorcycle. 
Race 1, I finished 2nd to no.1 Ross McGregor. I was taken too wide on the first corner and so I lost alot of ground on p1.
Race 2/3/4/5, I dominated these races as I won all with a comfortable lead.

I have attached some images from both the indoor event and beach racing.

Thank you very much for all you support this year, It has been greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Tim Neave