Kinzer Naylor



Round # 2 OMRRA

My second full race weekend as an expert was a good step forward as a rider, but the results where not what I liked. I finished 3rd in the Open Supersport class which was a good start. My next race was the 600 Supersport race, I had fuel delivery problems that ended my race prematurely. Up next was 750 Supersport and  I finished 9th.
  The next day I raced the Open Superbike class and  I finished fourth. My second race of the day was the 750 Superbike race I turned my fastest lap of the weekend ( 1:11.1) but  crashed in turn 8. Unable to get my bike repaired, I was forced to ride my backup bike ( which is my dads 2006 zx6r race bike!)  in the next race.  I ran as high as 9th, but ended up 12th overall .
   Overall it was a good weekend and I dropped over a second off my best lap-time from the first round of the season which was good.
    I would like to thank my sponsors MotoFit Group, CMC Performance,Briadgestone , Sudco, P3 Racing, Racetech, FTWCO, Evol Technology and my Biggest supporter Speed Moto Co, and my AMAZING!  family.
    Double special thanks to Rob Burch ( The Motfit Group) and Bridgestone (Chris Stricker at CMC Performance) for the help you provided this past weekend!