Kinzer Naylor

 My first race weekend as an expert! I had a great time at Portland International Raceway. All the help I received was extraordinary. I had to start last in most of my classes.
    The first race of the weekend was the 600cc Supersport class. I started 24th on the grid, and after battling my way through the field, I ended up 9th after running off the track on the last lap. The next race up was the 750 Supersport class, which I started in 19th and ended up with a 5th place finish.
 Sunday races were next, and I was excited. I competed in the 600cc Superbike class , starting  25th and finishing 9th. The last race of the day was the Open Superbike which I started 10th and ended up 6th, racing against mostly 1000cc bikes on my 600.

 Special thanks to Steve Korol at evol technology for the  AMAZING rear sets , Rob Burch of the MotoFit Group for his  help and instruction, Chris Stricker of CMC Performance for the EXCELLENT Bridgestone tires and of course my AWESOME family!

  All in all it was a safe and fun weekend. I am looking forward to my next event at the end of May.

Kinzer "Speedy" Naylor #195