Word from Broke-Ass Linder


Hey guys just wanted to drop you a line and say thanks for the support and swag for the 2011 season! Had a great year with a few wins and a bunch of podiums! The pics attached are from my clubs last shorttrack of the season and me on my shovelhead chop playing! Should be out riding on the ice right now but this has been a shitass winter for that so I decided my getting old out of shape ass would hit a local arenacross track to stay in some sort of form and of course I lawn darted myself and am sitting here trying to type with a broken collar bone, ribs, and a jaw wired shut for six weeks!! Got a helmet for sale slightly used,...uhh I mean cracked. Anyway, keep up the great work at FTWCO and at the Church, you guys have been knocking it out of the park!
Linder#31F