Introducing FTWCO Racer #27 Jordan Baber



Alright well, my names Jordan Baber. I'm 17. Born and raised in Carlisle Iowa. I'm currently in the top of my senior class at Carlisle High School, with plans on attending Iowa State University in the fall for engineering. I race flat track competitively, but every now and then you might catch me racing a local motocross. If I'm not found around there its pretty likely I'm tearing up the woods or the ice with my buddies. My dads worked on motorcycles for close to 40 years and been around motorcycle racing for almost as long, but never raced himself. So naturally I started riding dirtbikes at a very young age, and my dad's friends had a flat track in their back yard. I remember going there to watch several times when I was younger and it was then that I fell in love with flattrack. But it took a while to get my mom convinced about racing so I have only raced for 3 years now. For such a sort career I've already had some pretty good achievements, including a Nebraska State Indoor Flat Track Championship, and last summer I won the Classic Flattrack National Championship series. Hopes are high and everything is looking good for this season as I plan on racing all over the midwest in modern and vintage classes. I have a 2007 Honda CRF450, a 1976 Honda XL350, and a 1970's Triumph 750 for race bikes.