FTWCO Racer #83 Tiffany Sloan Benefit





My name is Tiffany Sloan, I'm 23 years old, from a small town of Beaverton, Michigan. I learned how to ride a bike on when I was about 14. It didn't take long before I was beating the boys that were on 250cc bikes on a little 85cc Honda and I soon upgraded to the 250's. I starting out Ice racing, a sport that not many people get to experience except for the northern parts of the US and Canada. It's an extreme sport battling not just the fellas I race with but the the frigid temperatures and shaved ice or slush being spit in your face from the rider just ahead of you. With the studs we use in our tires, the traction we get on the ice is unbelievable to most. There is way more traction on the ice than there is when we Flat Track on the dirt.
After a National WIN on the ice in the 450A class in 2005 and a few State Championship wins, I have recently taken my talents to the Pro level to see what I have for the big boys! This year I'll be traveling the U.S. to select GNC races competing in the Pro-Singles series. Come with me while I chase my dream to the top of the podium this summer on Facebook. Look for the Tiffany Sloan #83j Fan Page for race updates, pictures and upcoming events.

For now, Here's the latest gig in the 83j racing program. Stick with us for upcoming giveaways and events!

Lets Win Some Races and Save Some Lives!

Half way through the race season in 2010 I was granted the opportunity of getting my pro license. While I have always been confident in my abilities on a race track, it wasn't long before I was signed up to compete at my first Grand National event in Lima Ohio.
In 2010, I attended 3 national events qualifying fast enough to compete in them all. I impressed myself along with many other people and have acquired many new friends and fans along the way. So far it has been a very rewarding
experience and has only made my passion for racing grow.
For the 2011 season I'd like to attend as many races as I can afford, but racing is quite expensive. Things like travel and lodging expenses, tires, race fuel and maintenance parts add up rather quickly in this sport. In looking for ways to raise money for my racing, a unique opportunity has presented itself. Recently, I have I have committed to run The Country Music Half Marathon in Nashville, TN. I will be running 13.1 miles rain or shine. There will be nearly 30,000 runners at the event and double the spectators. Training for this event has been far tougher than I had imagined, but it will give me a huge advantage by putting me in better shape than most of my competitors and will help push me through for some excellent results.
As a way to raise some money for my racing, I'm having a fund raiser that begins now until April 29th, the day before the marathon. Part of the money will go to the Tiffany Sloan Race Fund and the other part to the Leukemia Foundation. Donors will also be given some chances to win some cool prizes and be a part of some cool events along my journey to the top of the podium!

So! Let's Win Some Races and Save Some Lives!

The Proceeds will be divided as follows: (As a total of all donations collected)
10% of all proceeds will be donated to the Leukemia Foundation on the day I run the Marathon!

A donor may contribute any amount of money they see fit to donate. Every amount is appreciated and will help in a big way.

For every $10 dollars donated, you will be entered into a drawing to win prizes from the drawing. (*Prize list below)

Since #83 is the Magic number, the first $83 a donor contributes to the fund, donor will receive a Tiffany Sloan 83j package which includes: an 83j tee shirt, stickers, autographed poster and be entered into the drawing 10 times! (*Prize list below)

Top 10 donors will be included on a special edition Tiffany Sloan tee shirt, in which I will be running the marathon in, and will wear during each race event. The donors listed on the shirts will each receive one of these special edition tee shirts.

Top Donor will be invited to join me in my race teams pit for the day and receive a prize package including: 2 pit passes to the national event of their choosing. You will receive a collared race team shirt, and will have the opportunity to walk me and the bike out on the track before the main event, provided I qualify for the event that day. Top donor will also receive Tiffany Sloan apparel and other merchandise from the rest of the race team. The donors company or name will be placed on my race bikes for the 2011 race team as a top sponsor.

Donors, you are more than welcome to designate the money specifically for my racing or specifically toward the Leukemia Fund. Please note, donations specifically to the leukemia fund will exclude you from the Top Donor Prize and will be entered only once into the drawing.

HOW TO DONATE:
For your convenience, we tried to make donating as easy as possible.

Facebook users: Find the "Tiffany Sloan #83j Fan Page". There will be a Pay Pal Link that you will be able send money directly into an account that is specifically set up for this fund raiser.

You can also send cash, checks or money orders, Payable to "Tiffany Sloan" to:
Tiffany Sloan
P.O. Box 172
Rosebush, MI 48878


*Prize List
Nook e-reader from Barnes and Noble ($150 value)
Wine and Cheese basket ($100)
Ray-Ban Sunglasses ($140)
Watch ($500)
Pursed by Bear Wine ($50)
Motion Pro tools and apparel
Spider Grips
Tiffany Sloan tee shirts
Tiffany Sloan 83j number plates
Signed photographs
Restaurant Gift Certificates
Gas Cards
Free Oil Changes
Mandingo Pickles

Much more to come!

If a company, family, individual is interested in sponsorship of my racing outside of this fundraiser and would like further information, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Questions/comments: Email Tiffany at: tsloan83@yahoo.com