Jimmy Jarrett


Introducing FTW Racer #4 Jimmy Jarrett

  "My name is Jimmy Jarrett and I am a professional GNCC and OMA racer. I am currently racing on the GEICO Monster Energy Kawasaki team. I am national #4 in GNCC and #3 in the OMA series. I am a 6 time GNCC amateur national champion and 4 time OMA national champion and also a 6 time ISDE gold medalist and I have been picked again this year to represent my country in this years ISDE event in Mexico.  I got turned on to your company through a few fellow members out at Western Reserve MC. I bought my first Harley last year, a 1971 FLH shovel head and realized I'll have a vintage Harley forever. I wanted to try something new from racing off-road and mx that i have been doing for the last 25 years so I just turned one of my KX450s into a dtx bike.I still love going to the races and riding with my friends and I never want it to end. I liked what my buddies Jud and Trent had to say about you guys so thought I'd see what you would think about helping me out. Thats about it..you can google me or go to web sites like dirtbike.com , offroadchampions.com, or our teams web site at jgoffroad.com....Thanks man  JJ"
Very humble, but check out this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-_ykkynTlg