Aaron Sauerbrey





Hey guys I havent updated you recently but that doesnt mean I havent been riding.  I rode in the rampart range spring poker run, tons of fun, perfect conditions with the rain the previous evening made 50+ miles of pure dirt biking bliss even found an old yamaha 400 with a FTWCO sticker.   
After that I convinced a long time riding buddy to compete in his first enduro.  Inyan Kara in Upton WY,  75 miles. I finished 6th of 15 in B open and 13th over all in B class.  If not for a few small crashes, 3rd is definitely in my grasp.  below are some pictures.  
I cannot wait to get out and ride with you guys and everyone involved.  I'll be out wednesday,  let me know where you guys end up camping and riding out of.  Im off to taylor park res. for a weekend of riding.   
Cheers