Travis Newbold




The season is winding down. Finished our local flattrack series with a big win in the vintage class. Looking forward to racing in Vegas at the Super Hooligan and then pirating the LA/Barstow to Vegas on my big ass XS650.
Here are some pictures from last weekend. The Oklahoma Gold Rush Grand Prix. One fun packed three days of racing. It was beautiful. Much better than last year when on the first night I broke the foot peg off my XR650 on the moto track. This year I brought out my Pikes Peak special CRF450R/X and put a spanking on the expert supermoto. Latter I got the holeshot in the motocross main and dropped back to 4th. Saturday I battled well for how much beer I drink and got 4th in the two hour cross country. Sunday was the grand finale 3 hr team race and me and my pal Lord Mick flat out dominated. I like DIRTBIKES!!!
Drawing by Sam Turner. Rain blood from a lacerated tire!
Happy trails amigos!