Jordan Baber

Hey guys,
Just dropping in to let you know what’s new. I had a really good 2013 season. Managed to pull off a 5th place at the amateur nationals in Springfield, Il and I won the points championship on my vintage bike for the fourth year in a row!! I also made my first dash for cash down in Hays, Ks late this year. I wound up with a 4th behind Brad Baker, Rob Pearson and Davey Durell in the dash. I was super pumped about that, but by the time my first ever 20 lap main came around I learned that I need to be in better shape. I got arm pump real bad and didn't place as well in the main event. More importantly though I got some track time with a few national numbers and figured out that I can run the pace them! Just last weekend I broke out the vintage XL 350 on the coke syrup here in Des Moines and managed to pull off a 3rd even with a 36 year old bike. Plans are underway to go to Daytona at the beginning of March to kick off the 2014 season. Oh, and my AMA Pro Racing license application is in the mail! So here’s to a kickass 2014 season!

Pin it an' grin it,
Jordan Baber