Jud Linder




Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for the support this season! I’ve done a few shorttracks at Salem and some half miles in Dayton, Greeneville and Wauseon. Just been having an absolute blast dirt surfing on the cushions! Got to meet fellow FTWCO rider Nick Weimer last weekend in Wauseon, cool kid and good rider! We raced together in the 70’s pro singles class which started out with 37 entries, the class was stacked! I made the feature through my heat with a third which gave a second row start and I came off the line good and battled the whole race for a top 4 finish but blew turn one on the last lap and lost a couple positions and ended up sixth. Still very pumped on my ride and Wauseon has to be my favorite track, especially when it’s wet! Got on my list to make Davenport, hope to catch up with you cats there, until then thanks and stay cool!