Travis Newbold

Howdy,
Had me a go at supermoto last sunday, On the way I lost ALL brakes in my old truck. Luckily I didnt kill anyone. The Idea was to shake down the Pikes Peak bike a bit in the asphalt only class. I am cheap like the discount rack at goodwill so I had an old shinko on the back that made the bike feel a bit like stepping in fresh goose shit while doing a jumping jack. I figured I would bring my dirt bike out so I could have a go at the supermoto complete course. I put on some old dirt track tires (after unloading it with knobbies and getting some stink eye from the sumo snobs). These DT tires are old.  Like really old. Like Keith Richards old. Enduro set up whoop devouring dirt bike did good until I lost brakes yet again for the day and turned another stock sized brake rotor into a salad bowl shaped piece of scrap iron. I think I finished last, almost last and right in front of almost last. A good time was had. Happy throttle hammering to all!