Geoff Cain & Anthony Brown


Well the season has got underway..........
> The venue Norfolk Arena Speedway Circuit 
> 
> 
> The new season brings a new club the DTRA (dirt track riders association)
> with Anthony taking the reins & doing a great job organising a very well attended event!
> 
> I am racing in the "pro" class as well as thunderbike this year.
> Anthony is in restricted & thunderbike.
> 
> My pro qualifying went better than I expected running battling for third but eventually finishing forth.
> I ended up qualifying in eighth for the final.
> In the final I made a few mistakes & lost the tow to the leading pack & finished 10th
> 
> Anthony in restricted had some great races battling in every race ended up with two seconds & a win
> In the final getting the holeshot & finishing an strong second.
> 
> Thunderbike qualifying went well for me & I ended on the front row for the final.
> Getting a good start I got into second & quickly got pushed back to forth with a mistake from third place I snuck through.
> Ending happy with a podium.
> Anthony did a good job too in qualifying he ended up starting in fifth.
> Being caught in first corner mayhem & punted back to last, managed to pick the way back up to a good six finish.
> 
> It was a good first meeting for me & Anthony, but more importantly for the DTRA
> Next we are going trail riding in Spain & soon after the next DTRA round at Rye House Speedway Track
> See you there?

> Co Built Geoff #45
   Co Built Anthony #47