Introducing Newest FTWCO Racer #77 JOE BAKER

I started riding when I was four on a Honda Mini-Trail and have never looked back since. I started racing before my seventh birthday on a Honda MR50, which was vintage even then. I still have the MR ,and yes,it still runs. As I got older I moved up through the ranks and eventually started racing my Dads bikes. He raced a Harley-Davidson Sprint in AHRMA's Classic 250 class until back problems forced him into early racing retirement. I won the Ohio State flat track series championship in lightweight brakeless(0-250cc) and in Heavyweight vintage (500cc-open) back in 2004 and won again in 2007 with a Pro Sport 450 series championship and the middleweight vintage championship(251-499cc). I'm 23 now and I currently race an '03 Honda CRF 450 in the Pro class and a '78 Yamaha TT 500 in the vintage classes. That my TT in the picture. I've been lucky and have been able to race some kick ass bikes over the years. I've raced everything from a handshift Harley WLDR to a Wood-Rotax. I race all over Ohio and see Jud and Trent from the site up at Western Reserve every time I go. The site kicks ass and it's awesome that there's a site about guys having fun racing from all around the world. Keep up the good work and thanks!